MSRTC Shivshahi Booking, Shivshahi Online Booking, Shivshahi Bus Fare
Shivshahi online booking allows passengers to book or cancel their desired seats and perform other related transactions. These transactions can be even conducted from remote places, where MSRTC counters or franchisees are unavailable. These buses run according to the Shivshahi bus timetable.
Following are the procedures and guidelines for MSRTC online reservation are as follows-
- E-tickets can easily be booked by a registered user via internet. A registered user will be provided a username and password after the completion of E-form available on the internet, where personal detail of the passenger is required. Additionally, the guest registration facility is also offered for ticket booking on urgent basis. However, benefit of this facility can be availed for one time only. User registration is must for subsequent transaction.
- The tickets should be booked during the reservation timings as been prescribed in MSRTC. There is need to do payment via Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card/Internet Banking for the booked tickets.
- Passengers who intend to book the tickets need to login in the MSRTC website and may proceed via link given specifically for online booking. The seat will be distributed to the passenger according to the type of service chosen by him.
- Passenger need to develop the print out of E-ticket and original photo identity at the initial point of journey only. Passenger can also produce this from any one of his original photo identity like Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, ID issued by Depot Manager, Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- A person authorized by MSRTC will verify the identity card of the passenger by matching the E-ticket print out and reservation chart. In case, when passenger fails to develop a print out of E-ticket and specified original identity proof during the journey, the ticket will be regarded as invalid and the passenger will be said as travelling without ticket. The amount submitted by the passenger will be forfeited the Corporation. The passenger then will have to buy fresh ticket.
- Users are highly recommended to take print-out of the e-ticket at once after the booking to reduce the inconvenience during the instances of withdrawal of e-booking because of huge traffic on website.
- Concessional E-ticket facility is offered for senior citizens only. Also, any pass holder such as employees of MSRTC, students, Monthly and quarterly pass-holders don’t have to purchase e-ticket.
- The ticket can be cancelled within the specific time as mentioned by the website. For cancellation of tickets, users have to Log in on MSRTC website and is also required to fill out the ticket information on the screen given for cancellation of ticket. Guest users will not be allowed to cancel the ticket without registration of their User Id and Password with the MSRTC Website.
- Shivshahi bus time table is mentioned on website of the MSRTC. MSRTC time table is subjected to revision from time to time. Passenger should read it carefully before booking a ticket. For an instance, Shivshahi bus Pune to Kolhapur will have different route and timings.
Fare, Reservation and Other Charges of E-Ticket
- The fare of tickets for the journey will be charged according to the prevailing rates and rules.
- The rate of advance reservation charges are Rs.5 per seat per passenger for the ordinary buses, Rs. 7 for the Semi-luxury buses and Rs. For the A/c and Deluxe buses. These are subjected to the revision, if any.
- Additionally, non-refundable convenience charges at the rate of 75%+GST@5% on fare plus reservation charges will be imposed for each booking or cancellation.
- In few conditions like fare revision, change in service type, change in route etc, passenger need to pay the additional fare in cash before starting the journey.